Monday, March 30, 2009

France update #7

Ouchy! My feet hurt so bad!!! I am normally an expert walking in high helles, but not necissarily when it comes down to walking on cobblestones for the entire day!
Over today was quite pleasant. =)
Adrienne and I woke up with 20 minutes until we had to be out of the hosue or school, and meet up with our classmates, so we had enough time to eat, straighten our hair, brush our teefies, get dressed, and put our faces on. I bought some pretty shade of blue eye liner, hat makes m eyes pop on the bottom when I wear my liquid liner on the top and curve it out for an egyptian shape =) yeah, most girls know what I'm talking about!
Once everyone met up, we all went to the planitarium, and I had that stupid Mettalica (spelling? who cares) song stuck in my head. But only until I fell asleep. Sure it would have been a romantic setting and whatever, but only romantic with Adrienne when she wanted to hold my hand! haha. it was not too big and the chairs did not recline; only letting you see half of the sky. Lame. everyone feel alseep so fast. But the music with the stars was even more epic than the music to a Lord of the Rings movie preveiw, haha. Go look THAT up on YouTube..
Afterwards, it was time for lunch, so me, Adrienne, and Collrane headed back fast to go meet up with Natège and Margeaux; but we were a few minutes late by tram, and they were no where to be seen =( Hopefully we will be able to say be to them tomorrow!
Since lunch was a bust, we decided to stop on the way to the malls at a small sandwich place, and I ate a delicious baguette with ham, butter, and camambert chees. haha reminds me of that adorable little weird sex anime, Oruchuban Ebichu! hahahha. Go look THAT up too =)
During shopping, nothing too nice was catching my interest, which is RARE. see...I love shopping, and with money, I will buy anything. But I only noticed an adorable little teal cardigan, and a nice french leather jacket for super cheap on sale! So in the meantime, I am satistfied =). But we will see what is in "store" for us tomorrow ;)
After being able to head home for about 5 minutes, we quickly changed clothes, and headed out the door again; off to go meet the Mayor of France! We were invited to a cerimony full of fancy foods, wines, and speeches. Oh, and pictures. Lots and lots of pictures. There, I drank my first cup of wine in France! And it honestly got me thinking...you think of it like grape juice, and how cold and refreshing it is. But once you are swallowing it, it is warm with a kick, all the wy into your bladder. So what IS the point of chilling alcohol? It does not change the feeling it gives when it is going down at all, so what is the point? I think the Japanese beat me o this one, by serving HOT SAKE! I think they win. That was just a blurb though =)
After meeting the Mayor, Bénédicte picked up zaza, adrienne, étienne, and myself, and we went home to relaw before supper. I enjoyed my few minutes by playing Crash Bandicoot with Etienne, zaza helped cook as she was asked, and Adrienne laayed down bc she was feeling sick! oh no! But she is better =)
Dinner was AMAZING!!!!! We ate probably one of the best dishes I have ever had in my little life so far! It was delicious chicken in a jasmine rise dish smothered in a sort of yellow curry sauce. YUM. and for after dinner, I enjoyed fruit, nilla ish wafers, and a slice of that up your spirits cake that the girls bakes yesterday =)
I have already taken my shower, finished e-mailing by friends, and called my mom to tell her about my past couple days, and my nose ring. She was happy to know I peirced it; and now she wants to get a matching one =) I love my mom so much!
Oh but a bummer today, I went into my Betsey Johnson bag to grab something, and noticed it was QUITE moist.... LOVE SPELL: everyhwere. My lotion spilled, and it was another sign that I need to buy a new purse. Chocolate Milk, water bottle, and now Love Spell... I have bad luck with keeping purses. Still no luch finding a crocodile pattern bug bag in Taffany's blue =( I will probably cry if I do not find one at on on my vacation!
Well I hope all is well with everyone, and I hope AT&T will let me talk for free with Ethan! Bc I miss him sp much and I do not care at all how many times I have been saying that, it is so true. Its weird not being able to talk to him at all. I mean; I was only allowed to see him two days a week anyways, but this is such a hard thing for me. I hat the feeling of not having a romantic figure with you, you know? To me, love IS oxygen, and I need to breath. I don't like to breath every few weeks, I NEED to breath every day, and every minute. I pray everyone will know this feeling at least once in their lifetimes. I can't think of a greater emotion than Love.

Until tomrrow, which might be my last entry until my arrival in Seattle, due to no lap top at the Hotel...
Hugissies. I will spell that right from now on =)

No comments:

Post a Comment