Sunday, March 29, 2009

France update #6

All of this just got deleted!!!
I wrote sooooo much and I was adding "huggiessies" and for some reason it co,pletely went to another page and none of this was recovered!!! =(
So I doubt this will be as in detail =(. but if you want to know details about so,ething metioned, just reply to this in a comment and let me know which part interests you.

Here I go again:
Oh la la Oh la la!!
Today has been a huge custody battle for Adrienne to stay with us, and leave her host family for good! My family dpes not like her family bc of how they have been treating her. Once we woke up this morning; we went to the dining room to go eat breakfast with the sisters ZaZa and Margo, and we noticed they were on the phone with her family.. it turns out they called our teachers and told them about how the two of us got peircings, even though I am old enough (so it was not a big deal) but Adrienne is not, and her host mom called her actual mom for permission, signed the papers for her, took her to go do it, and even went into the room with her to get it done! And I do not think she mentioned that detail to the teachers.
Then she started calling my host mom a kidnapper! Even thought everyone okayed the siple idea for a sleepover!
My family was really not wanting her to stay there, so we fought for her to stay with us for good, but it was looking as a no. She had to go back later this evening, so me, adrienne and étienne decided to go downtown to see Slumdog Millionaire, and go see the official first day of the Carnival, which was like a big parade with floats and enough confette to fill every ocean in the world!
It was all fun and games until her host family showed up, and started yelling at her infront of me and étienne and said how she does not deserve to be in France, and she should go back to the states! She started crying, and étienne was nice enough to call Bénédicte and tell her so that things could be official and she could stay with us. And now she is!!!!
Soe we are still getting settled in.
Our food was so good today!! We had lamb, bread, pasta, chocolate mousse, and us girls baked a homemade chocolate cake to "lift our spirits!" haha.
So today, I was trying to charge my DS for the train, but it won't work so I need to buy a nez battery! =( Oh well, it will be nice to have two anyways. But once I kept trying and trying and trying to get it to work... It felt like my finger got stuck, my eyes were in the back of my head, and I was moaning in a scary way! The second I was free, Adrienne was laughing asking what the hell I was doing, and I walk out crying and laughing and told her I was just electricuded soooo bad!!!! my finger hurt for hours!! haha. I guess that isn't funny but oh well!
I have been getting better, healh wise, and I am still taking my meds =)

Adrienne just got into the shower, and once she is out, I will need to take one so I can shave all of my little fuzzies and wear my new dress tomorrow!! hehe
I am amso excited to wear the new outfirl I bought with ZaZa and her friend Marine. It is a layered short skirt, and a cute purple capree sweater thing from H&M! I love it hehe.

I also love my readers! I have been happy to know that there have been a few people checking up on my blog even thought they are not subscribers =)

Hopefully tonight Adrienne will want to catch up on reality tv with me!!! hahaha.

until tomorrow, when I am introduced to the mayor of France!! =)


Huggiessies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment