Wednesday, March 25, 2009

France update #2

salut seattle!!! ..and san fran (^_^)
I am having such an amazing time here. I can here my english becoming weaker, and slower! haha
Las night was not the best.. I kept waking up due to my stuffy nose. It is impossible for me to sleep while breathing through my mouth. I HATE sleeping with my mout open! but anyways, today was my first day in class at Talonsac Lycee. Isabelle and I sat together, but it was a math class so nothing exciting happened.
Afterwards, I met up with the other Americans and we went to another castle. From the looks of the outside, everyone thought it was going to be better than the last...WRONG. the inside was so modernized, and even turned into a museum. No one was enthusiastic during our tour.
Nex we were given an hour to have lunch and meet back for the skate park. First, Asrienne, Collrane, and I got food (I just had a smoothie since I did not feel good) then I looked at a couple bag shops. I did not find any that were must haves though. My goal is to find a purse with a croc skin texture, color MUST be babyblueish turquoise AKA Tiffany's Blue which is my favorite color!!! Also matches my favorite skarf =) but i could not find one today. Then I hung out with Schuyler, Jose, and Tammy inside of shoe stores, and a place called jap town. haha. they had adorable little Hello Kitty stuff!

Once we all left the skatepark, everyone was able to ride on an ENORMOUS elephant!!!
well.....mechanical elephant. haha. I felt like I was in the movie Moulin Rouge, and all I needed was for a romantic guy to serenqde in the moonlit sky with me..man I miss Ethan!

The worst part of my day was coming home, and the 3 hours it took me. I had to get home alone for the first time today, and normally you are suppose to take a bus and a train, but it is not hard to walk. Silly me wanted to walk as I always do, and I got terribly lost. Thank goodness for my host brother, étienne, who was worried enough to venture out on his bike and find me!!

Diner was one of my favorites tonight. It was a traditional dish in the ame family as Rocklette, one of my favorites. Everyone should try it!!!
well I need to take a shower, and phone my mother, then sleep for a big adventure tomorrow!!

hugissies<3 (huggs and kisses...I made that up emailing Ethan today..)

No comments:

Post a Comment