Sunday, March 8, 2009

A little some-m some-m

Well it has been quite some time since my last post on Blogspot.
Unfortunately, I have no followers who look forwards to reading something new.
I am not too disappointed, considering none of my friends have an account on this site. Hopefully someone will stumble across my postings and choose to KIP with me =]
I officially have 11, almost 10 days until I am leaving to attend high school in FRANCE. Not only am I thrilled beyond believe, because it is my DREAM city, and I speak the language, but I am also frightened of feeling alone. What if the people I am staying with do not like me? What if I get too homesick? I understand it will be hard leaving behind the people I love for a short period of time, but part of me feels a bit better about leaving, since someone dear to my heart is not hessitant at all about leaving for an entire summer. And I thought 3 weeks would be hard enough! But MONTHS? I'm puzzled how easy it is for them to want to be gone for so long.. but then again, this is typical. For I am only a girl. A sensitive girl, at that. Part of me does not want to think about anyone I will be leaving behind when I am gone, only to make me feel better, knowing that some day in the partial near future, they will not be thinking of what is left behind in such a city feeling empty and un-like home.
Maybe someday, I will find a home in France.. it seems as if all of my closest friends live hundreds of miles away from me anyways, so maybe I would enjoy life more if I were surrounded by people who could get closer to me. I don't know why it has been so hard for me to keep friendships here in Seattle. I know I am a good friend. I care more than most feel is possible. Hell, I even care so much about the people I should want to hurt. It is so hard for me to actually be mean. Sure, it is easy when something is bothering me, but when something is actually said to someone by me, I feel a tremendous overwhelming feel of guilt.
For once I wish someone who shares interest with me would come out and tell me they think I am a good person, and would want to hang out sometime, and actually follow through with it. I just want to shop, and try different makeup looks and have dorky photo shoots together while laughing hard at a movie and driving around on pointless adventures. I don't want to live a boring life. I want more than one person to turn too. I need a friend. A real, genuine friend. How do I find one? I lost the only one I had to someone who they can drink their problems away with. That's not me. I have tried myspace, but the nice people either never reveal themselves to anyone, or live oh so far.
On a better note, I fell in love with a "note"; Death Note. From episode one, I am hooked. ahh..the suspense eats at you ferociously, and you can not help but let it. sure, it's in one of the most annoying languages known to my ears..Japanese..and you have to read it..but it is soooooo good, I can not stop paying close attention. I'm eating it, drinking it all in..and I love the taste. I encourage everyone to begin watching this series!
And my fingernails are starting to grow back! I plan to keep them untouched until I leave for France, so they will be long and healthy. Then I will probably make a new patter for them. Nail polish is a simple passion of mine. I currently have cheetah print nails! Hopefully soon I will get to go pick out new colors..NEON colors. I love my nails to stand out. My next paint job will be to make them match my new LOVELY jacket!! [picture up soonish?] I bought it at H&M and it has so many bright colorful plaid-ish squares.
Well, until next time..possible tomorrow. Hopefully some followers soon?
Au Revoir

2 comments:

  1. Hi Arielle =]

    It's like 11:30pm right now and I just got back from watching 1/2 of El Dorado. About to sleep, I did my usual of checking ish on the internet =] Then I went to read your blog ^^

    I really like this entry. It's so true to heart I feel like I can feel you talking right too me. It was quite a good read =] Keep it up.

    Also I wanted to comment on a few things. #1 I think it is SO cool that you're going to HS in France. I'm rooting all the way for you! you're living the dream! ^^ And I think you will be fine. You seem like a strong girl and it seems that the benefits and all you will be experiencing will be well worth it!

    #2 It think it's awesome that you're looking for some kid-like, genuine fun =] I was just at Alex's house and while his brother was in the backyard getting drunk and high, we were running around the inside of the house playing foosball, pool, having sword fights with golf clubs, making secret handshakes, dancing to music, and making funny pics in front of the mirror and taking pics =] I like goofy honest fun =] People LIKE YOU are my hero!! ^_^ It's so hard to find people who want to stay so true at heart. I APPLAUD THEE ^^

    #3 Friends. I know what you mean. I wish I could find some really good friends too. I have had a great group of Asian friends growing up but as we grew we grew apart and some just want to party and stuff... not my thing. Only good one left in that group is my cousin. We're the two biggest goofs together. I hope you find wonderful friends in your dream city =] In my case tho, I'm just weird. I've gone to cascadia for a year now and although I know lots of people n they kno me... and am very social. I haven't actually made any new friends. I dont really have the desire to I guess. I dunno y o_O

    #4 I watched Deathnote too. LOVED it. =] Tell me when you're done! I dont enjoy reading subtitles either. All my friends hate me for liking dubb versions. I watched Deathnote in Japanese tho. I usually like watching movies dubbed in viet xD too lazy to read.

    #5 [Wow this is long... sorry.] I dont want to live a boring life either. I APPLAUD you again for your ambition and dreams for so much more. Its the way a person [I think] should be. It's the best way to live! My dreams are kind of on hault right now but you're well on your way! Goodluck!

    Ok =] Night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer that was so amazingly sweet of you to write all of that! I was having such a poop day lol. and when i read that, i was smiling SO big!
    i'm glad there are still people in this world like us who like to be kids at heart and just have FUN. laughing is the best form of exercise and the easiest way to being happy.
    thank you so much for that comment =]

    ahhhh i am on episode 35! 4 MORE TO GO!!!
    hahahaha shockingly, i kept watching it in japanese! i think i just got attached to the characters when they spoke japanese, so watching it in english didn't feel the same haha.
    i just found out there are TWO DEATH NOTE MOVIES!!!!! the second one was released LAST MONTH in america!!!
    yippy!!
    so Ethan was talking to me, and he mentioned something that he probably hasn't brought up yet..lol. but he asked me if i would want to go on a double date with you and your boyfriend. (CONGRATS ON THE BF! ^_^)
    he said it was something he wanted to do but he wanted to make sure you are both on board too =] if you doooooo want to..we were thinking maybe get a nice/cheap dinner, and I'M thinking we could watch the death note movies afterwards! =D
    but of course it up to you two. i dont think i was suppose to say anything =x haha.

    Jennifer you really seem like a super amazing person, and i can really see why Ethan sees you as one of his best friends =]

    ReplyDelete