Monday, March 23, 2009

When In France!

Alright well it has been ' days living in Nantes, France! The travel took about TWO DAYS to get here, and I have been tired up until now. Sorry if I make any typing errors, bc they keyboard is soooo much different! haha.
the house I am staying in is so nice. 3 sorites, super fancy furnature, park as a backyard, country clubs, and horses!!
I was given the entire downstaires with everything I need. The family is so nice, and they love Americans! hehe yaya!
However.. I am still adjusting to the meals here. there are 4 meals, each with about 4 courses! The food is AMAZING but I keep filling up on the first two courses lol.
I am excited to go shopping soon! I found out there is not a good place to get a tattoo, so I probably wont risk getting one in a bad shop.
today I went to the school for the first time, and everyone was staring hardcore! Adrienne, Collrane, Tammy and I sat in the middle of so many students and thought it was funny how awkward it was. The four of us instqntly cliqued on this trip. I LOVE it. But they served cous cous, which I founf out I do not like -_-
Over the weekend, Isabelle invited ,e to two parties but I was so tired that I decided to stay home and watch Tom Yum Goong in French zith her brother étienne.
so far this trip has been amazing and I will blog any chance I get!

xo

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool! I'm in cali right now and its cool to be able to read what youre up on thru ur blog ^^ Can't wait for ur next entry!

    ReplyDelete