Wednesday, March 18, 2009

bon voyage BS!

BS as in blogspot, not BS. well..perhaps goodbye bs too ;)
within just a few hours, I will be boarding a plane to France! Not only am I scared out of my mind! But I am also happy beyond words could express.
I am nervous that the family I will be living with does not speak hardly any English. Although I speak French..it's nice to be able to rely on your native tongue every now and then. And also, what if they aren't very nice? Or our personalities just don't click? Hopefully everything will work out wonderfully, and I will have so much fun with this experience.
Not to mention, the shopping is the one thing that will not leave my mind! I wanted to pack light so I could buy a lot to bring back...but packing light, my bag is STUFFED! What is a girl to do?!. i think I need to re-think my travel wardrobe.. don't you?
I will miss my friends, family, and lover, dearly..they will be on my mind throughout the whole time being gone. But I know once I get home, it will have been worth the wait to see them again.
When I get back, I am excited to go on a double date! Not with who I thought... but with two other people who actually WANT to double date =] It should be better.
In recent news, my friend has returned for a few days from boot camp, before he is stationed in Japan with the Marines. He told me they are paying him 1,500$ monthly, and he was unable to spend any of it. So he treated me to a shopping spree! =D We went to Southcenter Mall, and I bought quite a few items, but my favorite thing that he bought for me is my brand new SET of makeup brushes from Sephora! 60$ brushes and he was more than happy to buy them! AHG I am so happy.
I am hoping that there will be enough room in my luggage to fit gifts for my closest friends! I really want to get Ethan a nice hoodie. And I really want to get Dani something nice too, but I am not sure what. So Dani, if you are reading this, please e-mail me an idea! But I think I have a pretty good idea. I won't say bc it would be really sentimental, and I want it to be a surprise. I only want to get my self a tattoo, and a purse. probably jewelry too though.
The tattoo I hope to get will be on the side of my neck (on my pulse) and it will mean "follow your heart" in french. Literally translated as "listen to your heart", but context wouldn't be correct if you write "follow". (here is what it would look like...) "écoutez votre cœur"
I am really hoping that everyone is doing well! Keep me updated by BS or e-mail at any time! =]
that's all for now.

ps: help me think of a closing slogan to use! something good though...not weird. haha

1 comment: