Saturday, March 28, 2009

France update #5

Bonjour!!
Today has been amazing!!!
I woke up at my own pace and decided to get ready, and part my bangs a new "french" bangs. Once I was done eating breakfast with ZaZa (Isabelle), her older sister and brother came over once again.
I knew it was going to be a good day once Bénédicte arrived and we would go to the market, which was a lot like pike place in Seattle. She bought tons of lamb, veggies, fruits, chesse and bread, and it was so much fun to hang out and help her shop.
After the market, I decided to get dropped off downtown and use the map that Margo, zaza's sister drew me to get to studio 54 (the tattoo shop). I started to walk and get really excited. I had to meet Adrienne there at 1:30 for the meeting about tattoos and what not. I started to get lost, so I asked one of the street vendors for help.
Side note: there was a huge carnival downtown which is like a big street fair as we call it. so all of the shops were outside with people walking everywhere.
So I stopped at one with three Asian girls and one white boy, and the boy offered to walk with me to the shop so I accepted.
He spoke very little english so we mostmy stuck with french. He started asking me what I had planned for my evening, and I told him I might see a movie with my family, and have a friend stay the night.
Side note again: Adrienne was having a hard time with her family and mu host mom invited to have her stay the night and have a better time in France. It was then up to her host mom.
The man who was about 25 seemed bummed that I didn't^plan on going to a discotheque, but I said I kind of wanted dto with my friend. He was happy and decided to wait at the tattoo place with me for Adrienne even thought I said he didn't have to. She never showed up for about an hour and a half later. He had to leave and he kept looking at me like so,ething was going to happen.. then he gave me his phone number and offered to pick me up tonight and said when he gets drunk his english is better, and I would see it later tonight.. then I could get he was about to kiss me goodbye so I stuffed my pizza in my ,outh and he smiled like something was gonna happen tonight and guess who didn't get a phone call?! haha HIM. No one is getting any sort of somethin from me except my Ethan!
So the people at the tattoo place told me that the neck is the worst spot and it doesnt last so I decided I would wait to get my family tattoo at Admiral when I get to Seattle. So I went shopping by myself while waiting for Adrienne to get there, and I bought a cute knit half sweater in red that ties at the belly button, and the perfect hoodie for Ethan!!!! If he does not like it I knoz his roommate Danny will love it!!!! and it is not too baggy on me so maybe I will keep it? haha jk. Ethan BETTER like it!!!!! OR ELSE! but it has really thick stripes in white, DARK blue, ocean blue, and a lighter blueish grey! so i really think he will like it bc it will look perfect with jeans.
After shopping I was like...eff this.. So I went back to the shop ready to get a peircing instead bc I wanted so,ething that would not be 125€! And I saw Adrienne!!! She had just paid for her belly button ring!! And I decided to get my nose studded with a baby diamond and it looks très jolie!! (very pretty) I love it!
after wards, she went home to see if she could stay the night; and I met up with zaza after.
When I was xaiting for her, I was sitting in a big group of teenagers in the chairs, and their friends came up to meet them, and they went around and kissed their friends. I think they thought I was with them bc both boys knealed down, said salut, and then kissed my cheeks. I was like.. umm...okay? and everyone started laughing and I hear them say in french, "she isn't with us!!" and they felt dumb and I laughed haha.
Then shopping with zaza at the street shops, this asian boy about 19 ish noticed I am américaine and he yelled "I LOVE AMERICANS! MY NAME IS THAN? AND I THINK YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL!!" hahahaha I was laighing so hard. I love feeling so welcome here!

Later when I got home after shopping at H&M with zaza and her friend (bought the cutes outfit!!!) , I talked to the teachers, and the let Adrienne stay the night! My family was so nice to her at dinner! I hope she can stay the rest of the time with us!
Well, we are about to watch a movie on the laptop. And I need to attend to my e-mail =)

write back tomorrow about this time!!!

Huggiessies!!!! xo <3

No comments:

Post a Comment