Thursday, March 26, 2009

France update #3

Today...not so great.
only bc I am sick beyond belief. My cold turned bad, and now I have a busted ear drum. My host mom decided to havz me stay home tomorrow instead of go to class and another museum. She is taking me to the doctor about my ear in the afternoon tomorrow, so I am looking forwards to it.
The weather started off like Seattle so I was happy, but there was so much wind that everyone was shivering until it hurt. It was not all too bad since we were able to sleep on a charter bus for three hours on our way to Mont St. Michel, a beautiful island inhibbited by a large cathedral where monks used to live. It was so beautiful. Très beau.
I was going to go shopping with Isabelle today, but she had a meeting with her teachers =( I hope to go to the mall soon! We might go with Adrienne and Axelle after we are done at the tattoo shop =)
homesickness has started to hit today. Late today. I have been away from home numerous times, so its easy for me to be gone without being to homesick. I think the fact that I AM sick makes me miss my loved ones taking care of me.
I miss foot rubs and watching movies with eachother to chere me up. =( I also regret that I am crying right now thinking about it. It really is all of the little things in life that make you loved, and really cherish your times with one another.
I miss my mom and her advice, and trying to convince her that leggins are pants.
I miss picking on Brent, and bugging him in the mornings. I miss Kenzie and watching her flip pages of her childrens books while watching Barney, or climb onto the furnature. I miss Dani and the long conversations we have about random things every singe morning. And I miss Ethan. I miss cuddling with him, laughing when I try to speak Japanese to him, getting pho with him, and even just talking. I havent been ablz to talk to him. only on weekends =( I miss home.
Ethan I am staying home tomorrow to get better. Please Email with me if you are home.

goodnight. I hope tomorrows entry is more cheery

No comments:

Post a Comment