Tuesday, May 5, 2009

ma ma ma MAKEUP

So right now I am very excited because I just purchased something I have been needing for quite some time!

are you ready?
my new makeup pallet!!!

I have been waiting for ebay to have this for super cheap and I finally found one!
It was a bit more expensive than I thought because it is shipping from Australia..but it is still only $20 and I have that in my piggy bank =]

here is a picture!


That's right, 120 shades of matte and shimmer colors.
I am so excited!

Now I just need to figure out the exact look I want to try and achieve for my prom this year.
I can't wait to do my friends' makeup even more now!


So I am thinking as soon as school becomes a bit easier, I need to bust my butt to find a job. I need money!

If anyone knows of anywhere I could try? That would be so helpful. I'm thinking once summer hits I wouldn't mind busing throughout the week to the mall and maybe even work at Sephora or MAC. That would be WONDERFUL.
Or even Sanrio =]

Well I have a lot on my mind right now, and I don't feel like having everyone read about since my blogs are being posted on facebook for some reason..?
If anyone knows how I can control which blogs are posted on facebook please let me know!

Bisu!!

No comments:

Post a Comment