Monday, May 25, 2009

Yoga Diary. pt.1

So recently I have had a goal set in mind for myself.
This goal is for myself, and myself only.
I want to feel comfortable in my own skin.
I want to feel confident with my body.
No person should feel like it is a crime to look at themselves in the mirror when naked.

So my goal for myself is to love myself Naked. 100% natural.
I feel like I need confidence in myself, and what better way to do that than loving my own body first.

The solution?
I am going to try yoga for the first time.
I mean, I have done a pose or two with my grandma before, but I want to try to commit to this. There is no better habit than bettering yourself. (hehe I like that quote, I just made it)



So this is my day one of yoga.
I want to start with at least a half an hour a day until I start adjusting to the feel of it.

I have just finished my first half hour. Since it is so early in the day, perhaps I will find time later on as well.
Today I worked on my legs With help from yogajournal.com

There are key areas I feel I need to work on in order to love my body.

If anyone finds this to be an interesting read, feel free to follow my blogs by entering your email after you click the "follow" button. Feel free to comment even if you are not a subscriber, if you'd like!
I would love some advice from anyone, or if anyone would like to join me in my yoga quest.

Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment