Sunday, May 10, 2009

Counting down. and a few random side notes.

school is almost over! yippie!!
we have about 23? ish days left of our senior year! I can't wait to be finished with this so I can start off college and make my future =]

Lately I have been feeling pretty sick, and I'm not too sure why. I hope it's not the swine flu!!
But I've been really dizzy in cold sweats and my head has been throbbing, my body has been KILLING me with muscle pains, and my tummy has been feeling nausious. this is no good =[
Hopefully it's nothign to worry about though =]

I am at Ethan's house right now, and I have been waiting for him to get up and shower so I can start the day! Yesterday was loads of fun, even though he accidentally over slept and we couldn't make it to the aquarium. We went to the beach, ate pho, went to my school music cal, then took the bus to his house.
As we were sleeping last night, his arm kind of "freaked out" and he swung his asleep fist straight into my eye -_- I now have a small BLACK eye -_#
no fun. now it just looks like my purple eye shadows have been smudged everywhere!

hmm just a note, I really miss not having problems with anyone. there are a couple people who seem to really hate me, and i just wish i knew one of the people's reasoning, and i wish the other would just give up fighting. I hate fighting, and I have been ready to throw in the towel and be civilized for this one guy. I just want everyone to get along. No awkwardness. not a friendship, but no hatred, or anger, or rudeness. just..civil. I can if they can =]

well it's MOTHER'S DAY!!!
I hope everyone is really treating their moms right now!!
let me know what everyone did for their mom's today =]
I made my mom a coffee mug in ceramics and it looks mighty fine if you ask me! =D it's white and it was suppose to be a cheesy one that says number one mom..but the glaze would have ran and it wouldn't have looked very good =[
but at least she still liked it!!
We are going to a big family dinner tonight, so I hope that it's all fun!

I just notivved that my "I's" are randomly capitalized...oh wel, it's just a blog page. no grade for this =]

have a great day everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment