Saturday, April 25, 2009

As I lay here..

I dream of France.
Since I have been home in Seattle, I realize I am not happy here.
Nothing has been right for me since I have returned, and I have only been thinking about leaving again.
Each song I listen to seems to bring my thoughts closer to my heart's true home. I hope and pray that someday I will be able to go back for school at least, or even one day live there.
I miss the people, the streets, the parcs, the smell, everything. However it would be better without the constant smoking.
The fashion, the language, the PDA.. I love it all.
The people there are genuinly better hearted than so many people I have come accross here.
Someone run away with me.
Someone take me home..

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way, it seems like seattle isnt as homey as it was before we left for france. And i miss everything there soo much lol.

    -schuyler

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree =[
    follow my blog by subscribing =]

    ReplyDelete