Tuesday, April 21, 2009

this one shouldn't get me into trouble.

So last night I had a rude message from someone about the original blog that was posted. I thought about keeping it up bc that is how I deal with my problems; by venting through written words. and what is the point of writing if you don't want anyone to see? Well whatever. Truths are out and I am moved on =]
So today in school I feel rushed and relieved at the same time. I turned in my senior paper, and a load of other homework that I had missed while I was in France. Now that I am getting caught up with everything, I am being more into learning new things. Such as different organisms of marine life! I have memorized a small little cheer about different subclasses and orders of the phylum Arthropods. here it is!

Don't laugh, it's hella cheesy! hahaha. and here is a video i took through a super nice microscope. You are able to see plankton we collected from the beach that is normally invisible to the naked eye but here you go!
Isn't that GROSS?! we found that one inside of a jelly fish! Icky.
Spring is the time to strengthen relationships, right? Well let's sure hope so. That is all I will say on that! I'm sure a few of you could easily understand WHY.
At least other relationships are good. Friends. My friends have been so down to stick up for me, and it is just what I need right now =].
Especially this new girl who I have been talking to. I don't think I will add real names into my blog for a while until people calm down, so I will call this one..Ashley.? haha sure why not. Ashley used to hate me and we had never even met, but now that we have started talking, I realize that she is such a sweet girl. She even told me how down she is for her friends and she would do anything to stand up for them, then told me how she would do that for me, too. That meant so much with everything going on right now. I can't wait to hang out!
And another girl we will call...Rosie? haha yes. Rosie. I started talking to her online through facebook, and from the first message, I could tell she is such a genuine person! We talk all the time, and I totally trust telling her things that I know she won't tell, unlike other people who have said they wouldn't tell..haha. This girl is so sweet, and I finally got to meet her on the metro bus one last week when she was with a group of friends. She was even nicer in person. I have so much respect for people like that! She really understood I was just being a friendly person by starting conversation, and wasn't interested in getting dirt, or anything like that. Just a friendly person =]
I hope everyone has a fun weekend! I think I am planning to try and go to Gameworks with a couple friends of mine who were in SHOCK that I have never been! =D hopefully that will happen, and I might try something else fun this weekend. =]

OH! My boyfriend's birthday is coming up fairly soon, and I would LOVE ideas for his gift! I need to make sure I top every gift again =D

2 comments: