Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My Reply. Let's make it public.

Well weather I had a bad experience or not, I think it's stupid. That's not why I'm "different" than you. But yeah, I think ti's stupid, that doesn't mean I was ever mad at you for it. at alllll. all of my friends are into that pretty much and I don't care at all. If I were mad at friends if they would drink on their own time, I would be mad at just about everyone. I like being the one to look after my friends when they are drunk. I think people should be happier to know they have a friend who won't drink their booze, and they WILL look after them. I was only mad at you bc it's such a stab in the back to know how you were the first friend I ever had/V.V, and we would always call each other BFFs.."NUMBER ONE BESTIE FOR LIFE YO" as you put in my phone, and always number one no matter what. And NOW you have someone ELSE to say that to. isn't number one suppose to mean number one? If I was so down with drinking like your new friends are would we still be "besties". it effing SUCKS seeing how fast and easily you have a new best friend and chose her over me, and would stick up for her and RUIN the first friend you ever had to stand up for this new chick. I have tried to hear your side, but nothing will change how s*itty this feels. you think I don't miss how things were?! It's pretty much all I think about; how i don't have a best friend. simple.

4 comments:

  1. Ahh sorry I didnt respond to your text. Lol after class today I kinda went to my friends house and like feel asleep xD [sick]

    ReplyDelete
  2. awe it's totally okay! lol. i googled it for about an hour but i finally figured it out.
    I kinda thought you were mad Ethan gave me your number or something..oops! lol.
    well I hope you feel better!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm I dunno what you should do with your hair. Haha I'm confused as much as it is with mine. But the reason I was asking about my hair is that I heard its better to go lighter in the summer and darker in the winter. I think you should hold out and then go dark in the fall =] It'd be so dramatic and pretty! ^^

    Oh and I was thinking this kinda "light" for me: http://a4.vox.com/6a00d4142baa0e6a4700d4142bd91c6a47-500pi

    ReplyDelete
  4. yeah..that's true. I guess I just liked being a blonde with long hair. bc now I have hair that's shorter than my shoulders (!) haha.
    and MAYBEEEE I might look a bit more tan. bc you seem like you have an all year tan! lol luckyyy.

    i really like that color, and I think it would be cute =] the nice thing about going lighter..if you don't like it, it's SO easy to go dark again. it takes so long to get blonde.
    do you think you might do it?

    ReplyDelete