Monday, February 9, 2009

Hello There

So..I gave in.
Trust me, I did NOT want to make another blog spot account.
Truth is, I have an amazing journal/diary..BUT i never remember to pull it off of my cubby. I am online way more often. Also, I had originally planned to create my very own website thanks to a friend of mine who has about a bazillion personal websites. This website I was going to make would be a personally diary for myself, and others could view it, as well as write comments to it, AND the videos I would post. I also wanted to have a live streaming video where I could give advice to the anonymous comments people might leave. To my misfortune, I do not feel like paying $10 a year towards a website. [No, I'm not Jewish, but I do like my money]
Some of my close friends understand why I was so hesitant to make a blogspot. If you are the least bit curious, I will gladly let you know! I have absolutely nothing to hide.
My upcoming blogs will be about my personal life, opinions, and sticky situations. And probably random videos.
Hopefully I will have a video to show from Valentine's day which is THIS SATURDAY!

Well, I have chores to attend, and homework to complete.
Stay tuned and follow my blog if you would like! =]

Au Revoir!

2 comments:

  1. Lol Blogger is not set up very well for us just to respond back and forth huh? And saying that, I'm thinking like facebook.

    But anywho. Yeah I say What the pho all the time. Partially cuz my cousin is insanely against swearing.

    But I ono, if you've ever been to the 99 Ranch in Kent. They have this Pho restaurant there called Pho Thanh or something but someone edited the picture to be like this:

    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/15/20764716_1dff56bef4_m.jpg

    Haha just thought I'd show you cuz when I found this picture a while back it really made me laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yeah, it's really not?
    you have a facebook? me too!
    haha you should find me =]
    i hardly go on at all though bc it's so much more complicated than myspace. why did you stop using yours?

    hahaha i first saw that picture about 3 years ago lol. there are so many names for pho restaurants! ahhhhh favorite food!!! Ethan never shuts up about your homemade pho that your parents make all the time and i get so JEALOUS haha. i wish my parents made pho!
    how is the skit coming along?
    mm i think e-mail might be easier to go back and fourth on haha.
    here is mine =]
    pinkairbear@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete